        From:   p=NHS NATIONAL INT;a=NHS;c=GB;dda:RFC-822=ASSISTECH(a)JISCMAIL.AC.UK;
        Sent:   Friday, January 12, 2001 4:51 PM
        To:     p=NHS NATIONAL INT;a=NHS;c=GB;dda:RFC-822=ASSISTECH(a)JISCMAIL.AC.UK;
        Subject:        Low profile joystick

        Good Friday afternoon all

        I'm looking for a low profile proportional joystick for wheelchair driving.
         Low profile because it has to swing in to the midline over a keyboard.
         All the standard remotes are too high.  Farnell sell a non-contact
        joystick which is 32mm below the panel - this might be small enough, but I
        don't know whether it could be used to patch in to a P&G or Dynamics box.
         Does anyone know more than this?  or is there another solution that I
        haven't thought of?

        Barry Taylor
        Bioengineering Department
        Tulley Medical Physics Building, Hull Royal Infirmary
        Anlaby Road, Hull HU3 2JZ, UK
        Tel 01482 675928, fax 01482 675750 << File: WINMAIL.DAT >>