-----Original Message-----
From: c=GB;a=NHS;p=NHS NATIONAL
INT;dda:RFC-822=ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN(a)JISCMAIL.AC.UK;
Sent: 15 November 2001 18:02
To: c=GB;a=NHS;p=NHS NATIONAL
INT;dda:RFC-822=ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN(a)JISCMAIL.AC.UK;
Subject: Re: method performance monitoring

>One of our laboratory's best assays, by any measure you wish to test it, is
>17 alpha-hydroxyprogesterone. This is a fully 'in-house' extraction manual
>method, carried out by experienced,well-trained, highly skilled MLSOs, the
>results interpreted by experienced biochemists and accepted by grateful
>clinicians who have faith and confidence in the results produced by the
>laboratory. Lord, Allah, or whoever else you wish to invoke, help us if we
>used one particular commercial company's assay for the above-mentioned
>analyte!

Since man created God in his own image and therefore GOd does not exist, I assume you are really saying 'physician heal thyself'.

TIM
Prof. Tim Reynolds,
Clinical chemistry Dept.,
Queen's Hospital,
Belvedere Rd.,
Burton-on-Trent.
tel: +44 (0) 1283 511511 ext 4035
fax: +44 (0) 1283 593064
email: [log in to unmask]
 [alternative email for when all too frequently NHS Net isn't working   [log in to unmask]]