If he is a priest in the US, you can find him in the
index to the _Official Catholic Directory_, published
annually by PJ Kenedy and Sons in New Providence, NJ. A
copy will be available in many libraries and in your
nearest diocesan chancery office. If he is not, then
contact your nearest Franciscan friary to get a copy of
their order's directory. There is also Franciscan
contact information at www.TheFriars.org and
www.ofm.org that may be of some use.

Quoting Chara Armon <[log in to unmask]>:

> Dear List Members:
>
> Does anyone know of a readily accessible printed or
on-line directory of
> Franciscan communities in the U.S.?  I am trying to
find an address or
> other contact information for a scholar who once was
a member of a
> community in Hays, Kansas, U.S.A.
>
> I'm likewise searching for an address for a Servite
community in Italy.
> Any ideas? My web searches have been unsuccessful so
far.

This mail sent through IMP: http://www.worldinter.net/webmail/imp/