From: Kamini Shah [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2000 12:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Evidence of Ineffectiveness

I find the suggestion that someone should be banned from a discussion list
such as this because of his/her beliefs to be quite offensive.  People are
entitled to their beliefs and to speak about them in appropriate
ways.  There is nothing inappropriate in what Kevin has done - about
providing a web address and allowing the reader to do with the information
as (s)he pleases.

Besides, isn't open mindedness to other points of view one of the
foundations of scientific pursuit?  You do not have to fully buy into what
someone else is saying in order to learn from them.  And exposing yourself
to another paradigm might trigger some thoughts of your own (related or
unrelated to the initial info - such as what happens during a brainstorming
session), which might lead you down some useful pathways that you might not
otherwise have found.

K.