From: "Michael David-Fox" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 21:24:44 -0500

Dear Colleagues,
Kritika: Explorations in Russian and Eurasian History is looking for
qualified
scholars to translate reviews and review essays from Russian into English.
Readers of the New Series, vol. 1 have already seen a good number of Russian
voices in our pages, but we are now soliciting the help of interested
scholars
in the field to help the cause of including even more high-quality
translations of Russian scholars as a regular part of our periodical
historiography. All translations will be credited to the translators in
print,
and, while we can offer only a small honorarium for this work, we will only
rarely call upon any one individual scholar. Advanced Ph.D. students in
history as well as more advanced scholars would be welcome. Please contact
me with a brief description of your qualifications as translator if you are
interested.

Regards,

Michael David-Fox
Associate Professor and Editor
Kritika: Explorations in Russian and Eurasian History
Department of History
2115 Francis Scott Key Hall
College Park, MD 20742-7315 USA
301-405-4295; fax 301-314-9399