Hi all,

In the context of my Ph.D. study on attitudes of people with
disabilities towards euthanasia in two countries (Australia, the
Netherlands) the great majority of people interviewed so far indicate
their belief of society as one which is developing further along lines
of individualism and materialistism, eg "less caring", "harder" and
"more financial cost conscious".

If any of you could point me to any studies of beliefs of people with
disabilities (or without disabilities) about the direction their
societies are developing towards , I'd be very grateful.

Thanks.

Erik Leipoldt

Archives for the Disability-Research Discussion List
are now located at

To leave the list send the following message to
leave disability-research