From: Pawsey Alan - HMSO Norwich -
To: "'Eric Dickson'" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "'David R. Hart'" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Review of Government Information
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 19:21:52 -0000
Return-Receipt-To: Pawsey Alan - HMSO Norwich -

Eric

Despite having gone through the new registration procedures on JISCMAIL and
confirmed a password it refuses to accept any mailings from my e-mail
address ([log in to unmask])! Can something be done to
remedy the situation please?

In the meantime can I ask that you post the following message on my behalf:

The final report of the Review of Government Information, which was carried
out as part of the Cross-Cutting Review of the Knowledge Economy, has now
been published and is available on the HM Treasury website at the following
location:

http://www.hm-treasury.gov.uk/sr2000/associated/knowledge/index.html

Thanks

Alan

Alan Pawsey
Tel: 01603 723014
Fax: 01603 723018

Her Majesty's Stationery Office - http://www.hmso.gov.uk - is driving
forward the Government's commitment to widen access and encourage the use of
official information.