Dear Charles,

> I am currently a Ph.D. learner at Capella University. I am planning to
> embark on a qualitative research studies. I am wonderring if you can
> recommend a particular qualitative research software that would be suitable
> for my data analysis. Please provide a price range and the appropriate
> address where the software could be ordered. Toll free telephone number
> relative to the software manufacturer would be helpful too.

There are few dozen programs available, see the overview on my webpage
at http://www.intext.de/TEXTANAE.HTM and find more information and links
to the software vendors. BTW: there is no best package for QDA, try the
test versions that are available for download, and read the
Weitzman/Miles book for more information on the programs.

Good luck

Harald
Dr. Harald Klein
Social Science Consulting