On 12 Nov 00, at 14:12, VOGEL wrote:

> Can anyone tell me which are the main archetypal symbolic figures in the
> collective unconscious?  I know a little about the shadow, animus/anima,
> and the persona, but can't seem to find anything about the others and
> definitely can't remember what they are!  I am particularly interested
> in their representation in fairy tales.

Sue,
If you are interested in archetypes and fairy tales you could try the
book 'Women who run with wolves'. I think the author is Clarissa
something Estes. She uses fairy tales from around the world to
illustrate and understand female archetypal energies. It may not be
exactly what you are looking for......
Alison