Dear medieval-religion list members,

As you may know, the Mailbase e-mail service is about to be replaced by a
new service called JISCmail. All Mailbase lists are simply being transferred
to the new provider, with the result that from next Monday (27 November) the
list address for the "medieval-religion" list will be:

and the list's homepage on the web will be at:

JISCmail have been doing a great deal behind the scenes to ensure a smooth
transition: individual list subscribers need do nothing to ensure their
continued subscription, and shouldn't experience any disruption. The new
service will be using different (Listserv) software, so subscribers will
need to use different commands (sent to [log in to unmask]) to modify
personal list options by e-mail, although a web interface will continue to
be provided.

Any messages sent to the list over next weekend, 25-26 November, will be
queued and sent out on Monday. From Monday, any messages sent to
"[log in to unmask]" will be automatically forwarded to the
list's new address.

Some further information on the new service is available now at:

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/

I'll mail the list again with details of any relevant changes once
theJISCmail service is up and running; in the meantime, please don't
hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any queries.

Best wishes (and Happy Thanksgiving to our U.S. friends),
George

* * * * * * * *
George Ferzoco              Office: Attenborough Tower 1112
Director, Italian Studies  Office Tel ++ 44 (0)116 252 2654
University of Leicester    Office Fax ++ 44 (0)116 252 2657
School of Modern Languages   Sec. Tel ++ 44 (0)116 252 2680
University Road              Sec. Fax ++ 44 (0)116 252 3633
LEICESTER LE1 7RH              e-mail: [log in to unmask]
UNITED KINGDOM        http://www.le.ac.uk/ml/gpf2/gpf2.html
                  List owner of italian-studies:
       http://www.mailbase.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies
                 List owner of medieval-religion: