I have linked EuroDocs & Paul Halsall's sites from my Medieval &
Renaissance page for librarians, WESS Medieval and Renaissance Web

http://milton.mse.jhu.edu:8001//research/history/wess/wess.html

Tom Izbicki

ps Since it is for librarians, it also points to the websites of publishers
in Medieval Studies, not just to free sites.