Warwickshire is about to look at invoicing for overdue and non-return of
stock again as we have concerns that the outlay in staff time etc doesn't
provide a sensible return.  You're internal procedures for raising and then
writing off an invoice may be simpler than here, but I know that one of our
divisions has four members of staff working purely on invoicing.

B M Williams
Warwickshire

"Linda Butler" <[log in to unmask]>@mailbase.ac.uk on
09/11/2000 04:30:04 PM

Please respond to "Linda Butler" <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  [log in to unmask]