From: [log in to unmask]>COLASACCO, ROBERT
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2000 2:18 PM
Subject: RE: Liz Heron

Actually, I too saw a production of Accidental Death...on Broadway about 10-15 years ago. I must say, the acting was wonderful but I was lost, rather, I got lost somewhere along the way. Unfortunately, Fo' was denied entrance into the US by the State Department--or rather the state department--because of his communist "leanings?": Ma, che cosa vuol dire communist leanings? There were protests and a big to-do but to no avail--he was not "allowed into" the country. It was the only Fo' I've ever seen and in reading him in Italian I still feel I am missing much. I suppose it should be a total theatrical, vis a vis visual, audio, emotional and mental experience. Or maybe I'm just too dumb to get it!!
Robert Colasacco