Stats package

Hello
We are looking to purchase a statistics package for use by our junior doctors over the hospital pc network or on a particular PC in the Library.  The Centre Manager and I would be grateful for information about packages which have been installed for general use in other healthcare institutions.  We currently have no statistics package available, but have identified a growing need for one.

Our requirements so far are that the package should produce a wide range of outputs such as confidence intervals but also be clear enough for occasional users to make sense of, as little expert support or supervision will be available.

We'd be grateful for any help you'd like to give us!

Dorothy

Dorothy Husband
Laxton Library
Postgraduate Medical Education Centre
Peterborough District Hospital
Thorpe Road
Peterborough
PE3 6DA
01733 874662
Fax 01733 347142

"Unless expressly stated otherwise, the contents of this message represent only the views of the sender as expressed only to the intended recipient, do not commit Peterborough Hospitals Trust (PHT) to any course of action and are not intended to impose any legal obligation upon PHT."