From: Eric Davies <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Consumer action plans
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 16:27:51 -0000

Dear Colleagues,

I'm trying to get some details about the Commission's consumer 'action
plans' / 'action programmes'.

I believe the first started in 1975; there was one covering 1996-1998; and
the latest covers 1999-2001.  Can anyone fill in the gaps?  If possible, I'd
like to know the period covered by each and the relevant COM number.

Thanks in anticipation.

Eric

---

Eric Davies
European Information Services
PO Box 28
Mold
CH7 6FE
United Kingdom

Tel +44 (0) 1352 753 139
Fax: +44 (0) 1352 757 655
www.euro.info.btinternet.co.uk/

Eric Davies edits 'European Information' - the journal of the European
Information Association - and has developed a number of websites, including
www.eia.org.uk and www.leeds.ac.uk/law/law.html

Chris Lamb
Documentation Officer
Technical Assistance Office