Hi

I used to work in Brussels so checked this out with a colleague who says in
her reply email:

"It seemslike things have changed very dramatically since I worked in the
Women's
Information Sector.  It's been transferred over to DG EMPLOYMENT who, from
what I
can see, have streamlined the publications.  I'm not sure what happened to
the dossiers, I would imagine it has died - (it was on its last legs when I
was there).  Check out the web site for more information...
http://www.europa.eu.int/comm/employment_social/equ_opp/letter_en.html "

Hope this helps !

Anne

Anne Pearce