The 4th International Business and Economics Conference
St. Norbert College, De Pere, WI
October 5-6, 2001

CALL FOR PAPERS:

visit our website at:  http://www.sncibec.org

A multi-disciplinary conference devoted to the advancement of business and economic global issues and education.

Papers from all areas in international business and economics are welcome.  We encourage the submission of scholarly works that encompass all

types of quality research.

Relevant international topics include, but are not limited to:  trade and finance; financial and management accounting; management;
organizational behavior; emerging markets; marketing strategies; cross-cultural marketing and consumer research; service marketing;
multiculturalism and gender in the workplace; international business ethics; global technology, internet, e-business; incorporating international
aspects in the class.

Paper Submission:

Conference paper submissions will be organized into two tracks:  Presentation Only or  Publication.

Presentation Track: submit three copies of an abstract (750 words or less) by March 17, 2001.

Publication Track:  submit  three hard copies of a completed paper by March 17, 2001.  If accepted, the paper will be published in the
conference proceedings and you can choose to pursue a publishing opportunity through the MCB University Press and the Management
Decision Journal.  Authors who elect either or both publishing opportunities should indicate their intent in a cover letter.  Additional details will
be sent to interested authors after acceptance.

Both abstracts and papers will be blind-reviewed and must not have been published elsewhere.  Include a title page that indicates names,
affiliations, addresses, and e-mail information of all authors and indicate who will be the contact author.  Letters of acceptance or rejection will
be snail mailed and emailed by April 1, 2001.  A final version of the manuscript, diskette, and conference fee must be received by September
14, 2001.

One completed paper will be selected to receive a “Best Conference Paper” award.

St. Norbert College is located on the western bank of the Fox River in the Green Bay metropolitan area.  Green Bay’s proximity to Chicago
(three-and-a-half hour drive) and Milwaukee (one-and-a-half hours) makes it easily accessible. The city is served by the Austin Straubel Airport,
which provides more than 40 daily flights to and from major hubs such as Chicago, Detroit, Milwaukee and Minneapolis.

Send your submissions to:   Iris Jenkel
      St. Norbert College
                  100 Grant Street
                  De Pere, WI 54115
                  Phone: (920) 403-3083
                  e-mail:  [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

The deadline for receipt of submissions is March 17, 2001.

Visit our website at http://www.sncibec.org for more details.

--
Ed Chung, PhD
Assistant Professor, Business Administration

"I yam what I yam, and that's all that I yam." -- Popeye