Hi All

With luck, the initial technical part of the transition from mailbase to
jiscmail has worked fine. We appear to have retained all 697 members on the
list - although the list owner was deleted for a while.

So far, so good.

You should be able to set some preferences for your list membership via the
web.

The new list home pages and archives are now located at:

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html

I have set the archive as a text only interface for the moment, and am now
trying to find out whether we can get control over the font size (it's very
small).

NB: please remember that it is best to send 'text only' messages to any
discussion list because there are a number of people who find HTML or Rich
Text messages impossible.

Please let me know over the next few days if there are any persistent
problems or if you think anything about the new arrangements could be
improved (or of course if you think that it is particularly wonderful!).

Best Wishes

Mark Priestley
Centre for Disability Studies
University of Leeds