I'll just respond to one of your points.  I have certainly not been
attempting to "stigmatise" the DRU, the people involved there, nor
anyone else. I consider Colin to be a dear friend and someone for whom I
have a great deal of respect (as I have indicated to him more than once
in the past).  In addition, in case you haven't noticed, I am in the
beginnings of editing a book with Dan (Goodley) and we communicate in
very friendly terms at least a few times a week (often several times a
day).

Interesting that in seemingly diplomatic manner you have occasion to do
your own bit of flaming.  And that is my poststructuralist
interpretation...
Shelley