Hi All

Having been out of the country since last Wednesday, I shall avoid
going over any debates others may have had on my behalf. Suffice to
say, that it would be appreciated if people could avoid personal
flames on the list and stay on topic where possible. Remember that
everything on this list is archived for public access to anyone with an
Internet connection.

I'm always happy to receive comments and suggestions from
colleagues about the list or the CDS web site, but it is worth
remembering that most of us have far more important things to do
than read daily e-mail discussion lists. Sometimes this means that
you will not get an immediate reply to queries about list admin or
policy etc. Between three days and a week is probably an average
response time.

Cheers :-)

Best Wishes

Mark Priestley