Hi

More information is now available about the impending move of all
mailbase lists to KISCmail later this month.

As noted previously, this list will move to a new LISTSERV format on
27 November. There will be a period of overlap and the old links will
still work for a while after we move. I will provide all the relevant
information before you need to do anything.

In the meantime, a transition bulletin is available from the new
providers at JISCmail

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/docs/bulletin-1.htm

It covers the following items:
*	Why JISCmail?
*	A brief outline as to why the Mailbase service is moving to
JISCmail.
*	New Addresses
*	Email address changes.
*	Passwords at JISCmail
*	Finding your list's home page on the Web at JISCmail
*	Some information for Owners
	List Title and Description
	URLs referencing files associated with lists

Best Wishes

Mark Priestley
Disability Research Unit
University of Leeds