Someone may know someone...

To:             	<[log in to unmask]>
From:           	"Angela Wood" <[log in to unmask]>
Date sent:      	Mon, 13 Nov 2000 13:03:45 -0000
Subject:        	[september26collective] Job opportunity

Dear Friends,

We are seeking applications for a new Communications and
Research
post. Please circulate the details below to anyone you know who
might
be interested.

Angela.

Communications and Research Officer
Bretton Woods Project, London
Salary: 20,000. 18 month contract.

The Bretton Woods Project works with a network of NGOs to
monitor the
World Bank and IMF. We are seeking someone to help facilitate
communication with NGOs and other contacts on World Bank and
IMF
policy issues. This will be through the Bretton Woods Update, our
website and other means.

The job will involve:
1) developing electronic and non-electronic communication
channels
2)helping with research and production of the Bretton Woods
Update and
briefings
3) administrative support

We are seeking someone who has produced content for
newsletters and websites, with experience of international policy
issues, and who has used the internet to collaborate with diverse
groups internationally.

Applications by 28 November 2000.
Full information about the job and how to apply is on:
http://www.brettonwoodsproject.org/jobs
Or e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>.