Does this data come from these papers? I can't find these references on the
Web. Are you suggesting that 67% of men and 85% of women in Australia  are
walking around with:

- afternoon fatigue
- usually dry skin and hair
- brittle nails
- sugar or chocolate cravings
- a sensitivity to light
- depression
- vertical ridges on nails
- white spots in nails

I can't help feeling that someone might have noticed if this was the case.

Robert