Quit

From: "SARAH HURST" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Quit
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 14:54:44 BST

Quit

From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Aids, muscle wasting and exercise.
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 07:24:18 EDT

I have a patient who is seeking advice on appropriate exercise.  Her problem
is that she has recently developed Aids and the drugs she is being treated
with have caused severe muscle wasting.  Her goals are to increase her
"padding" primarily and also her strength.

I have absolutely no exerience of this problem and would appreciate some
guidance if possible.  Any ideas anyone?

Stewart Harrison
Physiotherapist
UK