Bruce

As I understand it Ultrasound is actually pro-inflammatory in effect,
not anti-inflammatory as you have it. It may be that this
misunderstanding is what leaves you with such poor results.

Again, as I understand it, there is no point in using U/S unless the
source of the inflammatory response is also dealt with so I am unsure of
the rationale of using it during an acute attack of gout.

I am no expert on this topic but I would be interested to hear your
clinical rationale for using an agent that promotes inflammation on an
acutely inflamed tissue.

I am prepared to be proven very wrong on this issue ..so be gentle..

In message <[log in to unmask]>, Bruce Gray
<[log in to unmask]> writes

--
John Spencer