    From: ±è¿µµæ <[log in to unmask]>
    To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
    Date: 23 October 2000 13:03
    Subject: help me !!

    To whom it may concern ;

    My name is Young Deuk, Kim. Just call me Ocean, Kim. I am very glad to send a mail to you.
    I work for the Korea Agricultural & Rural Development Corporation in the field of International Organization for Standardization especially EMS, South Korea. I had a plan to study on Environment Management(ISO 14000).
    I wanted to find a good school on EM in the UK, but  I didn't find proper ones. If you don't mind Let me know the information on it.
    I'm interested in Environmental Performance and Design for Environment, kind of business and management.

    I'm looking forward to hearing from you prompt reply.

    Young Deuk, Kim
    Oct. 23, 2000