EnviroOne welcomes all the new members of EnviroList who responded to our invitation. Since our invitation to join EnviroList and post resumes, we have received numerous email messages by people who want to be informed of new job opportunities but do not have resumes completed yet or are in the process of completing their resumes. I am glad to inform you that EnviroOne can assist you.  If you do not have a complete resume, simply send us the following information to help us match you with job openings:

*  Your Name
*  Your E-mail
*  Your Areas of Interest (maximum of 3, e.g., Engineering, Soil Science, Ecology, Toxicology, Information Systems, Management, Policy, Pollution Prevention)
*  Highest Level of Education (e.g., M.Sc., BA, Ph.D.)
*  City and State you are located (e.g., Philadelphia, PA; Cape Town, South Africa)
*  Willing to Relocate (Y or N)
*  Do you wish to have this information treated confidentially (Y or N)

We will immediately inform you of opportunities that match your profile.  What you do with the information we give you and your success will depend on you.  We have a very good referral success rate.  So take advantage of this FREE OFFER NOW!

Please be advised that EnviroOne has on-line job resources, at http://208.41.178.114/envsearch/CareerCenterJobDatabaseSearch.asp, to help you complete your resume.  You can also contact our staff at [log in to unmask] for assistance.

Sincerely
Mark Nastasi