I am looking into the current redevelopment of the WHO international
classification.  Would anyone be able to help me with locating critiques of
the draft classification, or provide their own views on it?

Also, in recent discussions about the social model and its use by groups of
disabled people (re. local political action/debate etc.) a colleague
mentioned that there are some recent developments along the lines of a
'human rights model'.  I haven't seen anything myself and wonder if she is
simply refering to the use of the UK Human Rights Act to highlight
discriminatory practices.  Any views/suggestions/advice?

Joanna Ridley

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com