Hello Philip:

I am a librarian in California who is in love with your country.  I have
only been in Ireland once, in 1994, for a 5 week stay.  I had an
opportunity, at that time, to visit numerous holy wells, high crosses, and
prehistoric monuments and I hope to come back this summer.  I am very
interested in seeing wells that might still be visited; like Mt. Melleray,
St. Gobnet, St. Bridget in Liscannor, St. Bridget near Dundulk, etc.  Can
you suggest some sites or am I imposing on you?

Would love to correspond with someone in the Emerald Isle.  My interest in
traveling in Ireland is to be off the tourist path, whenever that is
possible.  Where are you located?

Best wishes,

Mary