Israel,

I agree with your comment, and I know that a lot of US Physiotherapists are
starting to get into nutrition. It is something simple, but very important
forming the total management of a patient. It just seems to me that not a
lot of Physiotherapists in Brisbane are that interested in nutrition at all.

Henry***