Hi!
I am a physiotherapist practicing in a center for children with physical
disabilities in India. I am interesting in finding some information on
w-sitting. We were initially not encouraging children with CP to w-sit.
However I had recently attended a conference in the US where one of the
speakers said that w-sitting for children with CP is not really as 'bad' as
we have all tended to believe.I was wondering if any one has any comments on
this. Also any references to journal articles will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Nidhi