Dr Sood,

Here is a few references that I could find on the internet; they don't teach
you how to use Travell and Simons, but could give you more information to
look at:

http://www.trigger-point.com/Literat.html
http://www.painandwellness.com/newsletter/ddsjd.html
http://www.vicpain.com/therapy.htm

Hope they help. The best way to learn about it is still through Travell and
Simon's "Myofasciall trigger points" text. However, if you need some more
information, I will be more than happy to scan you some pictures etc.

Henry***