Hi all...a little tip:
Please note that choosing to receive emails in plain text format eliminates
the possiblility of viruses embedded within the HTML code as a script (VB or
JavaScript), from what I understand.
You can also choose to refuse any unsigned scripts with a virus checking
software. (The homemade scripts with no "signature" can be a virus.)
For what it may be worth (I am not an expert in viruses, by any means.)
Heather Murray-Miller