Hello

I have been an this list for a couple of months, but, aside from one
precipitous outburst shortly after joining, I have maintained a respectful
silence.  To introduce myself properly:  my name is Diane Auslander and I am
graduate student in history at the Graduate School and University Center of
the City University of New York.  My main area of research has been early
medieval Ireland and Anglo-Saxon England.  I am entering the fray at this
particular moment out of curiosity as to where Jonathan Gilbert found Eunan
and a variant of Adamnan.  I have spent some time with the early Irish saints
- mainly Brigit, I confess, but I have dabbled a bit in Patrick, Columba and,
by association, Adamnan - and I have never come across it.  Where does it
appear?

Diane Auslander