D. Pryds, "Proclaiming sanctity through proscribed acts:  the case of Rose
of Viterno," in Women preachers and prophets through two millenia of
Christianity, ed. B.M. Kienzle & P.J. Walker (Berkeley, 1998) is the only
thing I have found thus far with a recent date.

Rose is mentioned briefly in M. Sensi, Storie di Bizzoche tra Umbria e
Marche (Roma, 1995), esp. p. 22 n. 60.

&

M. Lehmijoki-Gardner, Worldly saints:  Social interaction of Dominican
penitent women in Italy 1200-1500 (Helskini, 1999).

And there is, farther afield:  P.A. Giangrsso, Legends of St. Bernardino of
Siena, St. Rose of Viterbo & St. Elzear of Sabran in late medieval Germany,
listed in Dissertation Abstracts for 1979.

Tom Izbicki