Dear list members,

Two points.

Firstly, just to remind you that I am always very willing to advertise
conferences, seminars and publications which have a broadly-
defined connection with the history of ideas/intellectual history.

Secondly, a general request on my own behalf; do any members
have any interest in/knowledge of the French theorist of
comparative mythology, Georges Dumezil? My own inquiries are at
a fairly early stage - I am reading Littleton at present - and I would
be particularly interested in anything relating to Dumezil's opinions
on twentieth-century politics. However, anything relating to post-
1982 scholarship on the mythology (I assume there is no fourth
edition of Littleton) will be gratefully received.

Best wishes,

Clive Hill

Clive E. Hill,
School of Humanities,