From: Tees Archaeology <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 19 September 2000 13:24
Subject: Natural features

Hello Forum Users

Do any of you record natural or unusual landscape features on your
SMR's? I am particularly thinking of ones where there is no known
archaeology but strong local traditions or names given to natural
features such as 'Druids Hill', 'Saxon Mound' etc.  We have a particular
case up here which is the double of Silbury Hill but completely
natural.  People are usually devastated, humiliated or just don’t
believe me when I tell them this and I thought provision of an official
record of the non-archaeological nature of the hill would alleviate this
slightly.

Peter Rowe
Tees Archaeology.

The contents of this email are confidential and are intended
for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed.

This footnote confirms that this email message has successfully
been virus scanned.

Any problems, please contact [log in to unmask]