This circular has arrived from 'Revise.it' a site set
up by two undergrads at university.

"
Revise.it has just launched EssayLab, a collection of
hundreds of free A grade GCSE and A-Level essays
covering all the popular subjects and questions.

Feel free to use them however you want… (we've also
included a guide to making our essays look like one of
your own)

We hope you enjoyed the summer and that Revise.it can
take some of the hassle out of the new term for you.

Take care and have fun

Jordan and Nick

If you do not wish to receive any further email from
revise.it go to
http://www.revise.it/reviseit/common/stopmail.asp

"

Is it me being overanxious? My gut feeling is this
development of their site is a retrograde one, one
that encourages people to cheat ratehr than think;
copy (even adapt) rather than investigate.

Or is it me that's at fault for not bringing this to
people's attention as a useful internet resource?

David Haynes