hello everybody,
it is really hard to express my feelings towards everyone
who struggles for the best of the disabled everywhere .
but let me please tell you sth very important which is that
most people in the western countries forget about the
disabled in the african ones .So let me tell you that my
full name is mourad Belehmidy 21 years old ,male and i am
moroccan and have a physical disabilty ,i study english lit
at the university of lit here in Morocco ,i still live with
my large family in Casablanca ,my problem is that ,i want
to study disabilty studies ,but unfortunately ,i can not do
that here in Morocco ,people here in my coutry do not know
that there is a major called disabilty studies ,some people
told me to take the TOEFL first ,i got it with a very good
score 567 ,but still an other problem which is money ;it is
important to have some money to study this major abroad
,for that reason i am writing to everyone who read my
letter if he or she can help me with that problem ,because
i am sure that i have many things to do in this major
because i adore helping people like me ,and also my country
is in a very sore need of my help .
please tell me what to do .

i am really grateful to everyone .

cheers Mourad Belehmidy.