Hello World!
Sorry for cross-posting.
Could anyone teach me the treatment of dysesthesia of a sole?
(Patient's profile)
1.80 years old female.
2.Dysesthesia only in both side sole.
 She said it looked like pasting a thin additional skin above a sole.
3.Sensation
 Hypoesthesia (-)
 Dysesthesia was increased by the stimulation of rubbing a skin.
4.Muscle strength
 All muscles of the lower extremity are more than good.
5.Her symptom is only in the soles.
 When she awakes in the morning and walks,she walks with tottering steps.
6.Other disease
  DM
7.Diagnosis by other practioners
 They could not find any pathology or abnormality in the structure.
8.Present tratment
 She has not pain but only dysesthesia and come to our clinic for electric
 stimulation and heat therapy.

(Question)
 What is her disease? any good treatment?

Hiro
Japan