In Brighton we are currently using Abciximab as one of the limbs in the
Assent 111 study for thrombolysis of Acute MI.  Patients are being
recruited in A&E and randomised to one of 3 limbs:

1) TNK-tpa (half dose)  and Abciximab and low dose heparin
2) TNK-tpa (full dose) and Enoxaparin
3) TNK-tpa (full dose) and heparin

John Ryan