From: alewins [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2000 8:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Transcription and new subscribers

Can I sugggest that new subscribers take a few moments to browse recent
subject lines  of messages
at

http://www.mailbase.ac.uk/lists/qual-software/archive.html

this is where messages for the last two years are archived. Transcription
and VR software has been covered recently and it may be that you will find
useful information there before needing to request information from the
list.

Ann Lewins