++ Please feel free to forward this message to other relevant forums ++

I am pleased to announce the publication of a further 2 articles in
Internet Archaeology Issue 8
	http://intarch.ac.uk/journal/issue8/index.html
both welcome additions to our current 'mini' theme on Visualisation and
Representation in Archaeology.

Using 'morphing' VRML models, Martin Evison updates us on some of the
challenges and issues in the field of facial reconstruction
	http://intarch.ac.uk/journal/issue8/evison_index.html

With 360 degree panorama movies, Vicky Cummings discusses some issues of
landscape representation with reference to Neolithic South Uist
	http://intarch.ac.uk/journal/issue8/cummings_index.html

A further theme article by Nick Eiteljorg on the "Compelling Computer
Image" will be added to this issue very shortly.

** AC.UK READERS please note **
You will only be able to access the full text of these articles if your
institution has taken out a subscription to the journal (please see
http://intarch.ac.uk/subscriptions.html for details).

Formal and informal comments and responses to all IA articles are
always welcome.

Judith
Judith Winters, Editor
Internet Archaeology, the international electronic journal
http://intarch.ac.uk

Department of Archaeology, University of York,
King's Manor, YO1 7EP,  UK
Tel: +44 1904 433955
Fax: +44 1904 433939