It's a dead list anyway.  You should be happy that people in
international health field contributing.  How many times have you
contributed, other than moaning about one e-mail.  If you are not
interested, PLEASE just press Delete button.  You have 'wasted'
more time in writing the following message, so obviously you have
an agenda.  By the way, I am a member of the list.  For further
computer support write to me privately.

Alex Scott-Samuel the 'Marxist' in our list is more concerned about
British NHS rather than equity in poorest nations of the world?
Please get your ideology together.

Thanks,
Sanjoy.