While RR is between 0 and 1, RRR can be negative, indicating adverse effect
of treatment.  Of course, if there is a null effect, RRR may fluctuate to
either side of 0  without there actually being a real adverse effect of
treatment.

David L. Doggett, Ph.D.
Senior Medical Research Analyst
Technology Assessment Group
ECRI, a non-profit health services research organization
5200 Butler Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462-1298, USA
Phone: +1 (610) 825-6000 ext.5509
Fax: +1(610) 834-1275