I work with Adrienne Asch, and I have been going over some transcripts of
the 1997 SDS meeting/NIDRR sponsored sessions on prenatal genetic testing
and selective abortion.  In one session recording, a man who identifies
himself as what sounds to me as Takas Jeer from Japan, asks a question of
the panel.  I'm not positive on the name or the spelling, and Adrienne
suggested that I ask the list.  If anyone has any ideas, or if Takas Jeer
(sorry if that isn't even close!) is on the list, will you please send me
the correct spelling?  The transcripts are going to be published so I want
to get everything as accurate as possible.

Thank you so much!

Sincerely,

Taran L Jefferies
Wellesley College