Apologies for cross-posting.
Please address any questions to the contact shown below, not to me.

Chris Lamb
Documentation Officer
Euro Info Centre Network
Brussels

*************************************
EURO INFO CENTRE NETWORK
Technical Assistance Office

Information & EU Liaison Officer

We are currently looking for an enthusiastic dynamic person to become part
of our advisory service that supports an SME information network based in
Brussels.

Main tasks include answering specific questions from businesses on EU
legislation, monitoring and analysis in the areas of Internal Market and
Economic and Monetary Union, participation in the management and follow-up
of working groups and drafting articles and reports for our web site.

The ideal candidate will have:
 degree in European Law (or comparable qualifications);
 knowledge of EU Institutions and good command of EU information
sources (CELEX, SCAD etc.);
 experience in answering practical questions from businesses on EU
legislation (in particular the areas of Internal Market related to the free
movement of goods, services and persons);
 good command of EN and FR (other EU languages would be an asset);
 good writing and PC skills, Internet literate;
 strong organisational and communication skills and ability to work
in a multinational environment.

Applications written in English or French, including a detailed curriculum
vitae, should be sent, as soon as possible, to Mrs Elfi Vanorbeek, at the
following address:
Euro Info Centre Project, Rue Montoyer 70, B-1000 Brussels, e-mail:
[log in to unmask], fax: +32 2 230 05 20, tel.: +32 2 287 15 75

For any additional information, please contact Mr Miltiades Krimizis, Head
of Information Team, e-mail: [log in to unmask], fax: +32 2
230 05 20, tel: +32 2 287 15 50