Hello All,
When I was watching TV yesterday, I shocked to hear a news about McDonald's
in Istanbul. According to this news, a little poor girl was punished by the
Director of McDonald's Restaurant and this ten-year old girl closed in Deep
Freezer of the Mc for 2 hours. The fault of this girl was that she sold
paper handkerchief to clients of the Mc in Parking Lot. Her family is very
poor and her father is a jobless. This little girl has sold handkerchief
after the school.
She was rescued from Deep Freezer by the Police before she did not freeze.
Her tears freezed in Deep Freezer of Mcdonald's.
Now, Little Leyla,her name,has a some psychological problem.She was very
afraid to be killed in deep freezer of McDonald's.
In interview with Leyla in TV, She wanted to understand why she was closed
in deep freezer of Mc. This little girl cried to this Global Economic
System!!!!
Please forward this e-mail to relevant people and mail-lists!!!
Fahri DIKKAYA
:o(