Well done Anne Coldiron for noticing this.  Here is more from christies.com.

The sale for this will be on Tuesday 12th, from 10.30 a.m.

Sale Title THE LIBRARY OF WILLIAM FOYLE
Location London, King Street Sale Date Jul 11, 2000 - Jul 13, 2000
Lot Number 312 Sale Number 6348
Estimate 500 - 800 British pounds

Lot Description [SIDNEY, Sir Philip (1554-1586) and HERBERT, Mary, Countess
of Pembroke (1561-1621)]. Manuscript copy of their English translation of
the Psalms of David in an elegant 17th-century hand in brown ink, on recto
and verso, 355 pages, 145 x 190mm, numbered on recto, horizontals and
verticals ruled in red (faded), psalm numbers and incipits in red (faded),
variants added in the same hand in a darker ink on pages 1-11; inscribed on
the last page 'Haec meminisse juvat Apr. 23 163[...]' (faint, and last
numeral completely faded); bibliographical references in a later hand in
pencil, ink blots and smudges on pages 50-51, and scribbled signatures in
an immature hand; signed on first page 'H.Cotton 1820' and annotated on 3rd
blank, 'Collated and perfect H.C.'; early 20th-century blue morocco gilt,
the spine gilt in six compartments, lettered in one, top edges gilt.
Provenance. H[enry] Cotton; John Alexander Fuller-Maitland (bookplate); Sir
Hugh Walpole (pencilled note on front free endpaper).

The verse translation of the Psalms was begun by Sir Philip Sidney around
1580 and continued after his death by his sister, the Countess of Pembroke,
who is thought to have translated Psalms 44-150. Manuscript copies were
circulated during her lifetime but the translation was not published until
1823, from the manuscript at Penshurst. Mary Herbert was Sidney's first
audience for the Arcadia; she is believed to have translated the Psalms
from the Hebrew. Henry Cotton (1789-1879), who owned the manuscript in
1820, was a clergyman and scholar, and sub-librarian of the Bodleian
Library from 1814 to 1822.