Dear Spenserians, As Glenn Steinberg's recent experience has shown, the list management commands I supplied you are now inconsistent with Mailbase procedure. Please note the following changes, which I will try to post on the website immediately. To suspend your membership Send a message to [log in to unmask] with the command 'suspend mail spenser' in the BODY of the message To resume your membership Send a message to [log in to unmask] with the command 'resume mail spenser' in the BODY of the message For further information on using Mailbase, see http://www.mailbase.ac.uk/docs/user.html Thanks, Andrew Zurcher